Tuesday, September 12, 2017

JOINED IN….

IMG_2399IMG_2400IMG_2401

IMG_2402

IMG_2403IMG_2404

NO FUSS SWAPPERS…….

I started this years ago… I did do several stitcheries, but used them in other projects…..so, when this came up I thought why not….as I do love this pattern….thanks girls for letting me play…

These are the fabrics I am going to use…I have so many threads I have decided to use several different reds…

I can also say all of this is from my stash which is even better….

Happy Tuesday

take care

Keep safe

Peg


Image result for living the dream quotes


13 comments:

  1. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics Peg..... enjoy the journey with us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful fabrics Peg, & your chosen reds will look very lovely with them.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. certainly will be an awesome quilt when you get it finished....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to watching this one take shape. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun. Lovely selection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be fun stitching in all those different reds. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great pattern. It took me nearly 3 years to finish my quilt and I love the result.
    https://onlyangelika.blogspot.de/search/label/Living%20the%20dream

    happy quilting
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have chosen so many lovely colors. And the pattern is so great. This reminds me that I have the pattern somewere. :-) Good luck with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness! It's going to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fabrics you have chosen are lovely, Peg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg