Tuesday, December 12, 2017

In the Shed…….

IMG_2538

IMG_2539


Remember I spoke about our skip bin for my big de-cluttering episode…..

It was filled to the brim,  we will need another one, but not till the new year…

In one of our sheds…. I had saved our boys lego and mobilo stash…

So we have pulled that our, did a bit of a sort out, had to chuck out heaps…..

now it all needs a wash…

Ready for Oscar and Wren…

Happy Tuesday

Merry Christmas

Peg

Image result for wish you a merry christmas quotes

3 comments:

  1. I'm not looking forward to going through Michael's Lego :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to be able to use Lego from your own children with the grandies. It seems special to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg